Crib Notes™ helps the entire NICU team derive maximum value from the depth of patient data typically acquired in the NICU by gathering, organizing and sharing information to help more precisely guide patient care.
The comprehensive and varied Crib Notes™ features supporting daily clinician workflow include:
- Admission Notes
- Progress Notes
- Donor Breast Milk Management
- Discharge Summaries
- Growth Tracking
- Glucose Monitoring
- Narcotics Abstinence Scoring
- Respiratory Therapy Flowsheets
- Phototherapy Management
Clinicians also are provided with access to the complete spectrum of patient information across all caregivers, as well as from all IT systems and interfaced equipment.
They also will benefit from such workflow, communications and administrative tools as:
- Flagging of Nursing Notes for Clinician Review
- Shift Sign-Out Reports for Both Clinicians and Nurses
- To Do Lists with Automated Alerts for Eye Exams, Hearing Screening, etc.
- Auto population of Information from Interfaced IT Systems, Equipment and Other Relevant Data
- Administrative Notices from Unit Management
For a full range of Crib Notes™ capabilities, see the Features section. Crib Notes™ makes excellent communication among care-givers the rule — not the exception.